Our client, an established Galway based main contractor have a vacancy for a Tender Applications Officer to assist with completing suitability assessment submissions in order to secure tendering opportunities for public works construction projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying suitable public tendering opportunities, downloading and assessing documentation.
• Completing and submitting suitability assessment questionnaires to strict deadlines.
• Continuously improving and updating company documentation.
• Liaising with potential clients, design teams and sub-contractors.
• Associated administrative duties, record keeping and reporting as required.
• Working with other members of the pre-contracts team on various other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A construction related third level qualification.
• Minimum of two years’ experience being responsible for preparing & submitting public tender applications within a busy construction development department.
• Excellent writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to complete detailed technical submissions.
• Excellent IT skills including word, excel, outlook.
• Teamwork and communication skills and the ability to manage own workload.
• Understanding of construction methods and processes.
• Experience of marketing & tender procurement advantageous.
A competitive salary and remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.