An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Cork with an established Munster based general building contractor. Our client has a proven history of completing quality work on new build, refurbishment and restoration projects for private and public clients throughout Ireland.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Commercial management of project.
- Accurate and reliable reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Administration of subcontractor’s accounts including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and dispute resolution.
- Participate as required in meetings with management, site teams, sub-contractors, clients, etc.
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
- Close out project accounts upon completion
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with general contractors.
- Experienced working as the Senior QS, over a number of projects.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.