We are recruiting an experienced Site Manager to work with an established London based building contractor.
The initial project is to take 4 detached houses from completed blockwork through to handover.
This is a permanent role (PAYE or self-employed) offering continuous work.
- Trade qualified (ideally carpentry or joinery)
- 10 + years’ experience managing residential projects.
- Must have good eye for details and experienced achieving a quality finish.
- Must have experience coordinating all the different trades.
- Experienced taking projects from groundworks to completion.
- Proving history of ensuring projects run to programme.
Rate / salary will depend on experience
You may also like…