We have an opportunity for a Site Manager to work with a main building contractor on a school extension project in Isle worth.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead safety on your site
- Ensure the project is completed to programme, on budget and to a very high standard (snag free) in compliance with the quality management system.
- Proactive and positive leadership, ensuring Clients expectations are met.
- Ensure good records are maintained.
- Ensure that all appointed sub-contractors and supply chain parties are fully briefed on the company’s systems and procedures and fully adhere to same in their day to day activities.
- Work closely with the Project QS.
- Experienced working as a Site Manager with main contractors.
- Experience working school projects would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- SMSTS and First Aid.
An industry leading salary or rate will be offered to the successful person depending on experience.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call
You may also like…