Acrow Recruitment is seeking interest from experienced Site Managers to work with main building contractor on a school extension project in Isleworth.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead safety on your site
- Ensure the project is completed to programme, on budget and to a very high standard (snag free) in compliance with the quality management system.
- Proactive and positive leadership, ensuring Clients expectations are met.
- Ensure good records are maintained.
- Ensure that all appointed sub-contractors and supply chain parties are fully briefed on the company’s systems and procedures and fully adhere to same in their day to day activities.
- Work closely with the Project QS.
- Experienced working as a Site Manager with main contractors.
- Experience working school projects would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- SMSTS and First Aid.
This is a contract position which could lead to long term employment with a leading contractor.
Rate will depend on experience. Immediate start available.
You may also like…