We have a new opportunity for a Site Engineer to work on a new commercial project in Co Wicklow. Our client is an established general building contractor.
My client will consider Engineers who want to work on a contract or permanent basis.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
• Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries for same.
• Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives.
• Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
• Diploma or degree qualified.
• Minimum of 3 years’ Site Engineering experience.
• Good setting out experience
• Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
• Enthusiastic and hardworking.
The rate offered will depend on experience.