We have a new opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to work with one of Ireland’s largest civil engineering contractors. The successful person will be mainly working on projects in Dublin, Meath, Kildare and Louth.
- Setting out according to design drawings and complying with company setting out procedures.
- As-built surveys with processing.
- Valuation surveys with processing-commence surveys and process figures according to QS requests and site conditions
- Complying with company and site-specific Health and Safety protocols and to ensure any health and safety concerns are identified and reported as necessary.
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required.
- Checking plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract.
- Cooperating with the Contract’s Managers, Foreman, Colleagues, and other contractors and the client’s site management team.
- Updating daily records.
- A third level Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- 2 + years Site Engineering experience.
- Proficient in the use of Topcon and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation
- Proficient in the use of Autocad
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Valid Safe Pass.
- Proficiency in all MS packages
An excellent remuneration package, including a company vehicle will be offered to the successful person.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044
You may also like…