We are recruiting for a Site Engineer to work with an established General Contractor on projects in the Dublin region.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years on-site experience and be capable of carrying out general site engineering and surveying duties.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities foraccuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed with deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or any other construction related discipline
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Engineering Building Projects
- Strong setting out experience
- Clean Full Irish Driving license
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with applications such as CAD, Microstation (or any other Total Station related program) Project, Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Attractive salary
- Long-term role with career progression and development to the next level