We have a new opportunity for a Site Engineer to work with one of the country’s largest general building contractors on a project in Co Carlow.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries for same.
- Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives.
- Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Diploma or degree qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Site Engineering experience.
- Good setting out experience
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
A very competitive salary and benefits package on offer for this contract position
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call