We have a position available for a Site Engineer to work with an established main building contractor on a new project in Cambridge.
As the Site Engineer you will report to the Project Manager and will work closely with the site management team.
- Setting out
- Quality Control checks for site works
- Completing As-built surveys
- Assisting the management team with the coordination and supervision of sub-contractors.
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant site engineering experience.
- Experience working with main building contractors as a Site Engineer.
- Good IT skills, including AutoCAD.
- Experienced working on projects from groundworks stage through to completion.
My client will hire on a contract or permanent basis. Rate / Salary will depend on experience.