We are recruiting for a Site Agent to work with an established groundworks contractor.
My client works on projects in Meath, Kildare and Dublin.
The Site Agent will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of the site.
- Ordering materials.
- Updating a site diary.
- Liaising with the main contractor’s management team.
- Ensuring works are completed to programme.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring all works are carried out to high quality and safety standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site Agent / Manager on groundworks projects.
- Good communication skills.
- IT skills would be a definite advantage.
A competitive salary and benefits package on offer.