Our client, an established general building contractor and residential developer have a requirement for a Senior Site Engineer to work in their contracting division. The initial project is a 60-unit apartment project is South Dublin.
The Senior Site Engineer will be on the project from the groundworks stage through to completion.
- Site surveys
- Updating as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Assisting the management team with the supervision and coordination of subcontractors and direct staff.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives and design team as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Engineering Degree
- Proficiency in use of Robotic EDM’s
- Minimum of 3 years Site Engineering experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
An industry leading salary and benefits package, which will include a fully expensed vehicle will be offered to the successful person.
You may also like…