An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with an established Wexford based general building contractor. Our client is a respected contractor who have been providing quality work on new build, refurbishment and restoration projects for private and public clients throughout the South East Region for over 20 years.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Commercial management of projects
- Accurate and reliable reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Administration of subcontractor’s accounts including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and dispute resolution
- Participate as required in meetings with management, site teams, sub contractors, clients, etc.
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
- Close out project accounts upon completion
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Must be living in the South East or relocating to the South East.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with general contractors.
- Experienced working as the Senior QS, over a number of projects.
This position will suit an experienced QS who is looking for a long-term role based in the South East.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience. A company vehicle will be provided.