Acrow are recruiting for a Senior Rail Estimator to work with an established West London based company.
The successful person will be heading up the rail estimating department and be instrumental in the winning of work from key clients and principal contractors.
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of selected tenders, ensuring high quality and competitive proposals.
- Reviewing tender documents and submission requirements, evaluating all relevant information in the bid process.
- Liaison with the various relevant departments to ensure that the most appropriate solutions are produced.
- Ensuring all identified risks are mitigated.
- Liaison with the construction teams, to ensure correct resources, productions, etc. are employed to deliver the projects.
- Preparation of cost plans, risk assessments, and risk mitigations, in line with procedures.
- Preparation and submission of pricing documents and tender proposal in line with client's requirements.
- Provide effective communications throughout, and post, the bid process.
- Ensuring that project operations, and the commercial team, have an effective handover on secured projects.
- 8 + years working as a Estimator on rail projects.
£400 to £500 per day on offer for the right candidate.