Our client, a leading building contractor has a new opening for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work in the Co Galway.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings.
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives.
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years Quantoty Surveying experience, ideally with general building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.