Our client, an established groundwork and civil engineering contractor have a new opening for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work from their head office in Bedfordshire.
- Commercial reporting
- The preparation of Valuations / Applications for Payment
- The preparation of Cost Reports
- The preparation and management of subcontract and material procurement schedules.
- The administration of subcontractor and supplier accounts
- Contract administration, including change management and maintain associated registers
- Form productive relationships with site and management teams as well as the client’s management,
- Research and review market information to increase commercial opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with groundworks or civil engineering contractors.
- Excellent PAYE or self-employed rate, depending on experience.
Immediate start available.