We have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with a leading main contractor on a new €14m healthcare project in Co Meath.
The Project Manager will take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle, leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- To supervise, direct and execute operations on the project to ensure it is completed safely, on time and within budget
- Management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with the Company's Quality and Safety Management Systems
- Ensure all operatives have signed a daily safe start, are inducted, have the relevant permit for their works, receive weekly tool box talks and are working to the appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure the works are planned out in a logical manner paying particular attention to materials storage, deliveries, plant and traffic movements, craneage and any other site logistics.
- Management of plant to ensure it is ordered in advance, used efficiently, tracked while on site and off-hired when no longer required.
- Manage labour resources and ensure these do not exceed the labour forecast for the project.
- Ensure all managers, engineers and sub-contractors are working to the latest construction issue information.
- Ensure that all setting out is done in good time and its accuracy is checked.
- Establish project programme, update and track.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead / motivate the project team.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience working as a Project Manager.
- Commercial awareness, understanding and ability to meet targets whilst retaining relationships and company values.
- Managing client expectations to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Have the ability to drive the project forward & bring the project in on schedule and within budget.
- Be highly organised & motivated with good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator & team player
- Proven ability to meet targets & get the best out of those working under their management
- Ability to read and communicate drawings and technical details
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ideally programming software.
This opportunity will suit a professional looking to progress their career with a well-regarded, highly respected main contractor.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044