We are recruiting for a Project Manager to work with a leading main contractor on a new project in Dundalk Co Louth.
The project value is in the region of €15M and there will be a full site team which will include; Site Managers / Foremen, a Site Engineer, a Site Technician and a Safety Advisor. The Project Manager will also have the support of a Contracts Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of the project, ensuring it is completed to programme and budget.
- Day to day management of the project.
- Ensure the project is managed in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental, Safety & Quality Management Systems.
- Management and coordination of direct site staff and subcontractors.
- Monitor construction regarding quality of workmanship and materials.
- Ensuring timely and accurate flow of information to site team and sub-contractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice.
- Ensure that any errors or omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the project runs to programme.
- Liaising with the client.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager with general building contractors.
- Proven ability to successfully manage €10M + projects from start to completion.
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.