We have a position available for a Project Engineer to work on a new RC frame and groundworks project in Mill Hill.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the management of the project.
- Liaising with the client, main contractor and the design team.
- Ensuring up to date information obtained and available.
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments.
- Managing and coordinating the Site Engineers.
- Programming and managing engineering works.
- 3rd level diploma or degree qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with RC frame and groundworks contractors.
- Experience working as a Project Engineer on a least one project from star to completion.
£275 to £325 per day (depending on experience).
You may also like…