We have a new opportunity for a Senior Engineer to work with an RC frame and groundworks contractor on a new project in Coppetts Wood, North London.
This project has a 30 week programme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing the Site Engineer and setting out if required.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project.
- Ordering concrete and rebar.
- QA / Quality Control.
- Compiling quality control records.
- Drawing interrogation and RFI’s.
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with RC frame and groundworks contractors.
Immediate start available. Rate will depend on experience.
You may also like…