We are currently recruiting an Operations Manager to work with an established Galway based general building contractor.
- Working closely with the Managing Director.
- Managing the day to day running of the office.
- Regular audits of departments, procedures, performance, etc.
- Liaising with, and coordinating the different departments as required.
- Overseeing Payroll and HR.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and employees.
- Supporting the different departments as required.
- Regular reporting to Board of Directors including recommendations for action.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Construction or engineering qualification with project experience (preferred but not essential).
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally with a construction company.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Proven track record in problem solving and working under pressure.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office programs.
- The ability to multitask and ensure targets are met and projects are carried out to high standard.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administration skills.
- Resilient, flexible and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to introduce new ideas / initiatives.
This is a permanent role based in Galway city. Salary will depend on experience but its expected to be in the region of €50K to €70K, depending on experience.