We are currently recruiting for an Operations Director to work with an established Galway based general building contractor.
My client is looking for an experienced construction professional with drive, enthusiasm and vision.
On offer, is the opportunity to join an established, successful contracting business at board level, where there will be further opportunities for promotion for the right person.
- Working closely with the Managing Director.
- Assisting with the day to day management and development of the business.
- Regular audits of departments, procedures, performance, etc.
- Liaising with, and coordinating and supporting the different departments as required.
- Reporting to Board of Directors and offering recommendations for action.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Construction or engineering degree (essential)
- Experience working Contracts Manager, Operations Manager or Director with general building contractors.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- Proven track record in problem solving and working under pressure.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office programs.
- The ability to multitask and ensure targets are met and projects are carried out to high standard.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administration skills.
- Resilient, flexible and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to introduce new ideas / initiatives.
This is a permanent role based in Galway city. Salary up to €200K + package, depending on experience, will be offered to the successful person.