We are recruiting an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to work in a large apartment project in Poplar.
The successful candidate will manage the on-site project works, ensuring they are carried out according to the agreed spec, programme and to the required standards of work.
- Supervise implementation of the project's Mechanical designs
- Ensure all works are completed to specification and are compliant with relevant regulations
- Carry out site audits and provide on-site support to the project team as required
- Plan and allocate technical resources
- Coordinate sub contractors
- Control and issue materials and equipment.
- Complete all necessary corresponding paperwork: RAMS, site diaries, project programmes, snagging lists etc.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained at all times
- Attend /chair all necessary internal and external meetings
- Build relationships with all parties involved in the project and maintain effective team communication and cooperation
- 10 + years experience working as Mechanical Supervisor.
- Experience supervising the full mechanical package on large apartment projects.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Freelance candidates and those who are looking for permanent employment are both welcome to apply.
You may also like…