We have a new opportunity for an M&E Coordinator to join an established building contractor. The successful person can work from an office in Galway or Dublin, with travel to sites as required.
- Interface with project teams, to advise and fully integrate and coordinate the MEP works into the overall construction process.
- Ensuring that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Responsible for managing the M&E Contractors installation, testing and commissioning of both mechanical and electrical services.
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Services Sub-Contractors
- Overseeing quality control and safety on the site while ensuring that regulations are standards are adhered to
- Monitoring progress of all aspects of the work to ensure completion on time. Notifying the project team, client and sub-contractor of any delays to the works.
- Ensure that the works are installed in accordance with the drawings, specifications and other requirements of the contract.
- Coordinate the sub contract packages with the main contract works and other sub-contractors with weekly meetings
- Organising and chairing co-ordination meetings for the Services Sub-Contractors
- 5 + years experience working as a M&E Coordinator, ideally with building contractors.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
A very competitive salary and benefits package on offer, which will include a company vehicle or car allowance.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044