Acrow Recruitment is seeking interest from experienced Health and Safety Advisors to work with a specialist construction contractor on projects in Limerick and Cork.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out site inspections.
- Serving as the company’s representative at site meetings.
- Ensuring statutory inspections are carried out and recorded.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site.
- Organising and chairing the Safety Meetings.
- Advising Site Management with any safety related matter including paperwork.
- Compiling and updating Emergency Plans.
- Conducting accident investigations and reporting statutory notifications as required.
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Health and Safety related Diploma or Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction sector.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Willing to travel to sites in Munster as required.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.