Health and Safety Officer required to work in the greater Dublin area with a leading main building contractor.
Our client has over 50 years’ experience working with private and public clients throughout Ireland. They operate a Grade A Safety Management System and are proud to be SafeT Certified.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager, you will monitor safety performance and advise on compliance with health, safety and welfare policies
- Advise and liaise with project construction teams and PSCS regarding on site Health and Safety issues and overall commitment to improving safe conditions in the work place.
- Ensure compliance with HSA Statutory obligations, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Update the site company Safety File for both statutory compliance and company compliance with Safety Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement for all elements of Health & Safety.
- Carry out accident / incident investigations, implement corrective actions and follow up effectiveness of these actions.
- Conduct regular internal audits and report and close out findings with Project Team.
- Communicate Tool Box Talks and carry out site inductions.
- Compile Method Statements/ Risk Assessments for various tasks and ensure compliance with same.
- Strict management and assessment of all onsite sub-contractors, including reviewing RAMS.
- Ensure all regulatory and in-house safety training/refresher training is completed.
- Health & Safety related diploma or degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Health & Safety officer in the construction industry.
An industry leading salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
You may also like…