Acrow Recruitment requires Health and Safety Advisors with an immediate start.
Our client, a formwork and civils contractor, is starting a new phase of a construction project based in Battersea. They will be running 24/7 on this project, and both day and night positions are available.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring positive health, safety and environment performance across the site
- Assisting and advising project managers, ensuring effective delivery of the health, safety, and environment strategy
- Conducting incident investigation to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and offering opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
- Working closely with the HSQ&E Manager ensuring all SSOW is completed in line with the company management systems
- A NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) with membership of a professional body (eg IOSH, Chartership of IOSH)
- An excellent Safety Record and proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction, civil engineering or a related industry; ideally that experience will be with a sub-contractor working on groundworks and concrete framework, and temporary works
- Excellent Communication skills across all levels
- Excellent IT skills, and record keeping
PAYE or Self Employed options available offering attractive shift and overtime rates
You may also like…