We have a new opportunity for Groundworks Site Manger to work with one of Ireland’s leading civil engineering contractors. The successful person will be mainly working on projects in Dublin, Meath, Kildare and Louth.
- Day to day supervision of groundworks projects.
- Assess activities to be carried out, plan the resources required in conjunction with the site programme to ensure milestones / deadlines are met.
- Manage and coordinate site staff and sub-contractors.
- Management of Health and Safety on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
- Ordering materials.
- Completing Site Diary and site documentation in accordance with company policies.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager and company Directors.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a Manager or Supervisor on groundworks or civil engineering projects.
- Excellent safety record.
- The ability to lead and motivate a site team.
- Basic IT skills.
An attractive salary and benefits package, including a company vehicle will be offered to the successful person.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044