We have a number of Finishing Foreman positions available in Dublin.
Our clients include main contractors, developers and fit-out contractors.
- Reporting to a Project Manager and working closely with the site management team.
- Supervising and coordinating all finishing sub-contractors and on-site personnel, ensuring a high-quality finish is achieved in the agreed timeframe.
- Identifying issues at the earliest opportunity and working with the management team to develop and implement solutions.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes.
- Attending site meetings.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with safety legislation.
- The ideal person for this role will have a trades background, although its not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Foreman with good finishing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on €5M + projects as a Foreman.
Competitive salary and benefits packages available.
You may also like…