We have a position available immediately for an experienced Finishing Foreman to work with one Ireland’s “top 5” building contractors. The initial project will be in the docks area.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s performance
- Working closely with site management team.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications and building regulations.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times.
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures.
- Trade background preferable.
- Background in large-scale, residential or commercial construction.
- Working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Proven ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and co-ordinate multiple work streams simultaneously.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
You may also like…