Acrow Recruitment have been retained by a growing company to source an experienced Development and Maintenance Manager to work from their head office in North London.
This is a new position, created due to continued growth and success of my client’s organisation. The successful person will be joining a progressive company who pride themselves on their reputation for innovation, service and for being a great place to work.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Development and Maintenance Manager will take full project management and budgetary ownership of the company’s development projects and for ongoing maintenance of all existing properties.
- Working with Architects and external consultants to manage project budgets and costs.
- Managing facilities operational requirements.
- Building and improving relationships with service providers and business partners to ensure high standards are achieved.
- Sourcing suppliers and contractors to maximise value.
- Conducting audits on existing premises to identify future maintenance requirements.
- Arranging repairs and maintenance for existing sites ensuring all sites are monitored, maintained and implementing preventative works where requited.
- Assisting company directors to source and acquire new sites.
- Liaising closely with Architects, Solicitors, Contractors, Managers and external consultants to oversee development and maintenance projects.
Educational and training requirements:
- Degree qualification preferred, although those with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of construction health and safety legislation.
- Knowledge of building regulations.
- Understanding of the Planning Process
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Proficient IT user.
- Ability to work independently and to organise and prioritise workload.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
The successful person can expect excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits.