My client, an established general contracting company are recruiting a Project Contract Manager for a new €15M healthcare project in West Dublin.
The project will have a full, experienced site management team and the Contract Manager will have the overall responsibility for the project.
- Overall project team leader.
- Ensuring the project is constructed in accordance with the contract documents and all relevant current building regulations.
- Responsible for the overall safety standards during the construction phase, responsible to the Safety Director.
- Ensuring the project has adequate resources e.g. manpower, plant, subcontractors, materials, facilities and management.
- Liaising with the client, design team, local authorities and utility companies.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the site team.
- Ensuring the quality of workmanship is maintained at a high level at all times.
- Ensuring the company QMS and EMS standards are implemented and maintained.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the project from commencement to the end of the defects liability period.
- Preparing a baseline programme prior to commencement on site, monitoring and updating the baseline programme on a regular basis, ensuring that fortnightly programmes are prepared in line with the baseline programme and that milestone target dates are met.
- Preparing progress reports on a fortnightly basis.
- Ensuring that all necessary contractual correspondence is issued.
- Attending design team and client meetings as required.
- Chairing fortnightly or weekly site team meetings.
- Assisting all members of the site team in all aspects of duties if required.
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times, carrying out duties in the best interests of the company.
- Cooperating with all various departments within the company.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience with general contractors.
- Previous experience on a healthcare project would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent safety record.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.