We have a new opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work in Munster with an established building contractor.
My client works the commercial, residential, educational, industrial and leisure sectors for private and public clients.
- Lead one or multiple project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme, within budget and to a high standard.
- Supporting project surveyors in the management and control of contract costs and variations with regular reporting of cost projections to senior management.
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams.
- Management and assessment of subcontractor’s quality of work.
- Ensuring design deliverable dates and details are achieved.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- Ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health and Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
- Experienced working with “Tier 1” or “Tier 2” building contractors as a Contracts Manager.
- History of successfully managing and completing two or more projects simultaneously.
- Experience writing and managing project programmes using MS Project (or similar).
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call +353 (0) 1 910 4044