Our client, a leading main contractor has a requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to work in the West of Ireland, based out of a Galway office.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Health & Safety and Environment
· Financial Performance
· Client Retention & Developing New Opportunities
· Building and developing high performing teams.
· Construction or Engineering degree with 7 + years’ experience.
· Experience working as a Contracts Manager.
· High professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good IT skills with familiarity using programming software.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and experience working in a busy and challenging environment.
Competitive salaries & benefits package available commensurate with experience.