We are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to work with a specialist contractor who are based in North Tipperary.
The Assistant Project Manager will work under the guidance of an experienced Project Manager and full training and ongoing support will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Material take off piping details from drawings.
- Preparation of pricing documents.
- CAD drawings & fabrication drawings.
- Preparation of method statements & safety statements.
- Review of fabrication of items to match to requirements.
- Preparation of purchase orders to meet contract requirements.
- Site meetings, review of site progress, manage site progress.
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer (other degrees may also be considered)
- CAD experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Good attention to detail.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- The ideal person will live within commuting distance of North Tipperary.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.