Acrow Recruitment is seeking a Project Manager to work on the construction projects of an award winning main contractor with extensive experience in the residential, healthcare, educational, commercial and industrial construction sectors.
Due to continued success our client now has a vacancy for an experienced Project Manager to work in the West and Midlands. This position will require the successful candidate to be involved in pre-qualification and tender paperwork.
- Ideally, degree qualified with a minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Manager with a sub or main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Proven experience successfully delivering projects on time and within budget, with minimum values of €5M from start to finish.
- Motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills, confidence to “think on your feet” and a strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent planning skills and experience writing RAMS.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and experience of construction related software packages would be advantageous.
- Experience in pre-qualification and tender paperwork.
Salary and benefits package will depend on experience.