Our client, a well-established civils contractor within Ireland and the UK is looking for a Civil / Structural Design Engineer to be based in St. Helens, UK. Their projects include; water and waste water treatment, earthworks, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors.
- Relevant Engineering Diploma/Degree qualification.
- 5 Years’ Experience and will have worked for a design consultancy and/or with a design engineer for a reputable contractor in the past.
- The successful candidate will be technically proficient in the production and review of construction drawings.
- Knowledge and appreciation for Process and MEICA engineering.
- Travel around the UK and Republic of Ireland will be required occasionally.
- The applicant will ideally be either be an Incorporated Engineer in the ICE or in the process of submitting their IPD. The company will support membership into professional institutions.
Salary and Package will depend on experience.